In this role, you will work with all parts of our organization to drive adoption and successful integration of Salesforce by our customers. This is a radically new approach to improving the quality of Customer Relationship Management while lowering the cost through technology, and allowing companies (Large and Medium size) to become customer centric.
As a member of our Salesforce team, you will engage directly with our clients, understanding what problem they are willing to solve, and then showing how the Salesforce platform can help them achieve their goals. Your functional knowledge, critical thinking and creative skills will be leveraged to create an effective solution and implement it allowing immediate adoption and success. If you are passionate about understanding requirements and needs, and finding solutions, and would like to start your career in a fast-growing environment, we want to meet you.
You have the following skills:
- Listen to customer requirements, review existing and future Business Processes and translate all this input after full understanding in a realistic and actionable solution designs that can be developed and implemented
- Prepare efforts estimates to build this solution after studying RFPs, requirements, and related customer documents while working in team with developers, project managers, and other ABSI Salesforce consultants
- Gain customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating how Salesforce can help better meet their strategic, tactical, and financial goals
- Implement the Salesforce platform end to end, from start to functional testing and training, until full customer satisfaction.
- Professionally document the solutions that was implemented.
You share our passion for technology
You follow the latest trends in technology, use best practice development principles and you want to work in an environment where that is the norm. Most of all, you have a strong desire to build new applications that you can be proud of, and that provide a real value to your users. You will be creating responsive applications for users on mobile, tablet, and desktop. You will build data fusion applications that make use of information from multiple sources, combining them to create even better processes. You will build smart algorithms that learn user behavior and predict actions. Projects will even involve building connected hardware solutions to push Internet of Things.
You know how to describe and deliver a value proposition
You like diving into a product to understand how it works and consistently share your knowledge with others. You love customer development and working with sales or marketing or back office managers. You are willing and able to use feedback to develop product demos or mock-up concepts to show the true value of a platform to customers.
Complex organizations don’t intimidate you
From local customers to Fortune 500 Corporations, ABSI’s clients are among the most complex, sophisticated organizations out there.
You will need the following skills
At ABSI we are looking for motivated and energetic top talent and not just a list of skills; however experience with the following would be ideal:
- Bachelor or Master in Business Management, Economics, Marketing , psychology or in IT
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a sales, marketing, after sales function, or in CRM IT support or in consulting
- Ability to actively listen to client needs and adapt presentations on the fly to highlight product features in light of those needs
- Excellent communication and listening skills in French and English, or in Dutch and English.
- Working knowledge of usual office tools: Word, Excel. Access is a plus.
- Ability to work creatively and flexibly, both independently and as part of a team
We consider that continuous training is vital
You will receive formal and informal training to become a certified Salesforce Administrator & Consultant within a few months. Continuous training is key to your career success and your further growth in our organization. This includes exchanging knowledge with colleagues, participation to formal training, certifications in Salesforce and / or other technologies and conferences in Europe and USAas well as further certification.
Rapid growth means lots of opportunity for advancement
Our Salesforce department began as a small activity in 2002, and today we are a team of 60 people in Belgium (with colleagues in the Netherlands and Sri Lanka). Many of our experienced consultants started at entry-level positions within the company. We still have an aggressive growth target, so now is a great time to join our team.
Our company culture is filled with #GoodEnergy
ABSI offices are open, dynamic spaces designed to foster creativity and collaboration. We host quarterly team events where our employees have fun - this is a great chance to meet new people. We value hard work, strong communication and the ability to approach challenges with flexibility and good humor.
To apply, please fill in the form below or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.